Listening to the waterfall at one of the pools after a long day at 6-flags. I told Mike that it was a shame that we were missing out on the hotel property by wasting our days away at 6 freaking flags over San efffing Antonio. I offered to sacrifice myself by doing the sensible thing; stay back to enjoy the amenities of the luxury hotel. It would be like more flags for Moms. I imagined having a kid free day basking by the pool in a lounge chair reading People magazine with a margarita. But sweltered in the heat at the not so amusing amusement park was good to.
Aug 1, 2009
Hilton Hillcountry Spa Resort in San Antonio
Listening to the waterfall at one of the pools after a long day at 6-flags. I told Mike that it was a shame that we were missing out on the hotel property by wasting our days away at 6 freaking flags over San efffing Antonio. I offered to sacrifice myself by doing the sensible thing; stay back to enjoy the amenities of the luxury hotel. It would be like more flags for Moms. I imagined having a kid free day basking by the pool in a lounge chair reading People magazine with a margarita. But sweltered in the heat at the not so amusing amusement park was good to.




