The best way to describe what its like to have a Second child is to imagine that Madalynn is the drummer, Dillon is the guitarist and they are playing two different songs. I am the lead singer just making up the words as I go along while I'm listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing Christmas carols. Next Mike in on stage in front 20,000 people trying to keep the beat to an acoustic version of "God SAVE the QUEEN" by the Sex Pistols.
The sound is awful but we are calling it Art.
Jul 22, 2009
God Save the QUEEN
Just in case you were having second thoughts about that Vasectomy. Nothing fades out the noise that resonates in a home full of kids.
The best way to describe what its like to have a Second child is to imagine that Madalynn is the drummer, Dillon is the guitarist and they are playing two different songs. I am the lead singer just making up the words as I go along while I'm listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing Christmas carols. Next Mike in on stage in front 20,000 people trying to keep the beat to an acoustic version of "God SAVE the QUEEN" by the Sex Pistols.
The sound is awful but we are calling it Art.
The best way to describe what its like to have a Second child is to imagine that Madalynn is the drummer, Dillon is the guitarist and they are playing two different songs. I am the lead singer just making up the words as I go along while I'm listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing Christmas carols. Next Mike in on stage in front 20,000 people trying to keep the beat to an acoustic version of "God SAVE the QUEEN" by the Sex Pistols.
The sound is awful but we are calling it Art.


